Fleur du Soleil offers 2 serviced, luxury (en-suite) self-catering units. Our Garden & Sunflower Suites are equipped with everything you will need to make your stay comfortable, while allowing you to take full advantage of all that Franschhoek Cafes/Restaurants have to offer.
PLEASE NOTE: The owners private pool would be available by arrangement to guests, should they wish to swim or lie in the sun on the comfortable pool loungers. The pool area is shared with the guests from the other private suite and the owners family and friends when they visit for sundowners or a casual barbeque.
Upon arrival you will receive, complimentary:
- Seasonal Fruit Bowl
- 2 home-made muffins served with butter & jams
- Fruit juice
- Starter Coffee Pack which contains: a jar of filter coffee and a few Nespresso pods
- Tea/Herbal teas
We have a brand new Woolworths supermarket around the corner, which stocks everything else you will need during your stay, including many ready-made meals, a good bakery, fresh produce, snacks, good selection of cheeses and wines.
Should you really want a full cooked breakfast during your stay, there are many coffee shops and breakfast venues within walking distance, such as Terbadore (Big Dog Cafe), Essence, Franschhoek Café, MCC and many more that would welcome you for a stunning breakfast.
All our rooms are serviced daily and equipped with:
- Luxury XL Kind size beds
- Quality duvets and pillows
- White 100% cotton linen
- En-suite bathrooms with showers
- Air-conditioning – both heating and cooling
- Comfortable lounge, large flat screen television with DSTV
- Coffee/tea making facilities (coffee plunger)
- Nespresso Machines
- Kitchen utility area equipped with a microwave oven, toaster, kettle, electric frying pan, crockery, cutlery and all the basic utensils necessary to prepare simple meals as well as an eat-in seating area.
- Suites serviced daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Dressing tables/hairdryers
- All rooms have combination safes to lock up your valuables or laptops.
- Mini-bar fridges where you can keep your wine purchased from the surrounding Franschhoek valley
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Excellent security
- Rooms serviced daily
- Laundry service at additional cost by arrangement (Wash and dry only. Iron available for guest use.)
On-site and Communal Facilities
- Outdoor covered patio (Garden Suite)/balcony (Sunflower Suite) with seating area and mountain views
- Secure off-street parking
- Relax and have a well-deserved holiday.
- Regret no pets permitted.
- Families and children are welcome in the Sunflower Suite (additional charges apply for 3rd/4th persons).
- Strictly no smoking in Suites (relaxing outside areas are available).