Terms & Conditions
- Deposit: 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking (a booking is only considered confirmed on receipt of deposit)
- Late bookings: bookings made 7 days or less require full payment at the time of booking
- Check in – 14:00 – 18:00
- Check out: 08:30 – 11:30 (failure to do so will entitle Fleur du Soleil to charge for an additional night, unless otherwise agreed with Management)
- No pets allowed.
- No cheques accepted.
- CHILD POLICY: Children from 12 yrs welcome. Adult rate applies.
- STO rates on request
- It is advisable to ensure that your travel insurance covers you in case of loss, due to cancellation.
- Rooms are subject to availability and Fleur du Soleil reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
- Departures prior to the booked departure date will attract full payment of the quoted room(s) rate for the originally booked dates
- Fleur du Soleil Guesthouse does not allow smoking in its rooms and public areas; however, smoking is permitted on the veranda and in the garden.
- Fleur du Soleil Guesthouse does not accept any responsibility for theft or for damage to the guest’s goods – valuables can be kept safely in the guest’s room safe.
- Guests of Fleur du Soleil can freely make use of the facilities; however the use of Fleur du Soleil’s facilities is at the guest’s own risk.
- Damage to the Fleur du Soleil building or contents thereof, caused by it’s guest(s), will be added to the guest(s) bill. (this includes damage to mattress’s, bed linen, and towels)
- No booking at Fleur du Soleil Guesthouse will be accepted if the guest does not agree with the Terms & Conditions, mentioned above.
Responsibility: Fleur du Soleil Guest House and its staff exercise every care possible. However, we assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity in connection with our services. Guests will also be asked to settle any extras on departure.